Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet router query

FIXED
Potatocake
Hooked

Plusnet router query

Hi, I've recently signed up to you for Unlimited Fibre Extra and note on my Account Summary that a 'Plusnet Hub One' has not yet been ordered (my switch date should be set for 15 December), which is understandable as I'm not due to be live for about 2 weeks.

However, you're currently advertising that "All fibre packages now come with our new Hub Two".

As such, I should be grateful if you would please confirm that it will be a Hub Two that I'll receive.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet router query

Thanks for your post @Potatocake

I'm afraid we'll only be able to send you a Hub Two as a new customer if you signed up on or after 24th November.

Looks like you were a day too early and just missed it. It may be worth calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to cancel your order for a full refund, then resign up though this would delay your transfer to us and you may not be able to get the same deal, for example monthly cost or any cashback you may have signed up to.

Having said that, hang fire on the call, I've emailed a colleague in our products team to see if we're able to make an exception and I'll message you back as soon as I've heard back which shouldn't be too long, I'd expect within 24-48 hours. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Fix

@Potatocake - I've swapped your hardware to a Hub Two. I expect it to be dispatched a few days before your service is due to go live.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Potatocake
Hooked

Many, many thanks to both @Gandalf@bobpullen @ for your help in sorting this out for me. Really appreciate your efforts in getting this sorted.