Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Transfer

FIXED
southken
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Phone Line Transfer

Hi,  I have broadband with Plusnet and I'm transferring my land line from BT.  There have been issues with this.  Could you please clarify that it is all resolved as I have an open question saying it's on hold until 17/11 but an email saying it will be transferred on 29/11?  Also, is it at all possible to have it transferred sooner than 29/11?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Phone Line Transfer

Fix

Hiya @southken, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues that you encountered with this order and for the delays. I have had a check and can see all previous issues are now resolved with the order due to complete on 29/11/21 as you have advised. This type of order (a transfer) carries a minimum lead time of 10 working days; based on the date and time this order was placed, the completion date is in line with this time frame. I'm afraid due to OFCOM regulations we can't bring this date forward. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Should you have any further queries in the meantime at all, just get back to us on here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team