cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

capuchino

Order

Hello.

Switching to Plusnet, and already fearing that i am going to end up without broadband as many other topics here.

The problem is i placed the order and have confirmaton email from Plusnet. Thats good, but the problem is that BT send me letter and email to tell me that i am moving only my phone :

We're sorry to hear you're thinking of moving your phone line to another provider.

This email has everything you need to know about leaving us. If you've got any questions, please get in touch. Just make sure it's before 2pm on 16-Apr-2021 as that's the latest we can change things before you move. If we don't hear from you by then, your services will automatically move on 20-Apr-2021.

And they are going to charge me for broadband only 31 gbp. Honestly this happened before switching to Plusnet from BT and i was without internet or router  for days, then second timne i just canceled the move and stayed with BT. Please guys check the order and sort this out with BT. I don't want to cancel again or not having broadband.

Thanks in advance.

P.S and what happened to the live chat? 

3 REPLIES 3
capuchino

Re: Order

Appaling service.  phone help waiting time over 40 minutes and still not answered. Well now i definitly want to cancel the order. Since i can't get hold on anyone by phone please can you cancel it from here? Years ago there was at least live chat help.  And ofcourse to make it as dificult as possible there is no option in the account page to cancel the order, Realy getting upset.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@capuchino  You cant cancel anything on the forum, you need to phone or write a letter.

capuchino

well still waiting on phone listening sad tunes. But thank you for the advice.