cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status

Felp2k6

Order status

Hi I was just wondering if there was a way to check the status of my order as I was hoping or have my broadband router by now as I’ve already paid for my first month of internet when I signed up to plus net and I need it for work.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Order status

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Felp2k6, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're still awaiting your services going live. So we can look into thi for you, please can you confirm the username or address for your account over private message.

Felp2k6

Hey,

Thanks for replying I received a text just now letting me know the broadband will be available from 05/10/21 which is annoying as I had thought it would be earlier as when I set up ee broadband they had me online within a few day, if it is possible to some how speed the is up it would be good to know.

If not then I’ll try and make do with data broadband until then.

Again thanks for getting in touch and if there’s nothing that can be done feel free to close the thread.

Thanks and have a great week!
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Felp2k6, thanks fo getting back to me and it's great to hear you've received confirmation regarding the orders for your service. I'm afraid with your completion date set for Tuesday there's nothing we can do to progress this sooner our side. By all means if you're still waiting on the service to go live by Tuesday evening then please do get back in touch and we'll happily chase this up further for you.