cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order router hasn't arrived

benp

Order router hasn't arrived

Ordered a new hub2 a couple of days ago. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday and never came. Now on the plusnet website it's saying the new broadband is ready to use and I just need to set it up.
Obviously this can't happen as I haven't received it. Is there any way to track the order to see where it is, whether it's delayed or gone missing?
3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Order router hasn't arrived

@benp Plusnet Hubs are sent by 1st. class standard mail, so are not trackable. The postal service is STILL a little disrupted, so delays can still occur. If you haven't got the Hub by Saturday, come back and say so.

John
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

@benp 

If you are simply changing provider rather than going from ADSL to FTTC then your old router might work if you can change settings (some are locked to the provider).

Brian

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I can see we've not put your Hub Two in the post yet, because of the delay with your fibre upgrade which is due to go through on the 26.04.22. We've automatically placed the order for the new router this morning though so all being well, it should be in tonight's post and you should receive it within the next couple of days. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet