cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update for a month

AabbC2022

No update for a month

I ordered the wireless router a month ago and not just have I not heard anything, but the activation date for the router is blocked on my account.
Is this normal or is there anything I’m missing about this?
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: No update for a month

Hello @AabbC2022

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused here. Looks like we've messed up a little. When placing the broadband order, due to agent error, something on our end called the Broadband install diary was not updated, meaning a router has not been ordered, and the broadband, despite being live, has not been activated.

Do you have a third party router at all? If so, I'd be able to activate your broadband today, and you could use that until ours arrived.

If not, please let us know when your Plusnet router arrives, and we'll manually activate your broadband service.

I don't want to activate it today, if you don't have a third party router,, as it'll trigger the billing cycle, meaning you'll be charged for a broadband service that you don't have.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
AabbC2022

Hi Adam,
Thank you for getting back to me.
The router has now been delivered, so if the Wifi could be activated manually as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Stephanie
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Stephanie,

I've just done that for you now. Let us know how it goes once you've setup your router.  Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet