cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sign-up email received

FIXED
tintinn

No sign-up email received

Hello, signed up yesterday but didn't receive any email confirmation whatsoever.

While signing up, after hitting the confirm order button it seems it didn't fully complete the order on what looked to be the final screen.

A message with the word "Hurray!" appeared but that's all I read as that was immediately obscured by a large pop up on-screen asking to select parental controls to complete the order.

This pop-up could not be scrolled up and so had no 'exit' option visible (on my phone screen at least) and the normal back button to exit/cancel such things was not available as pressing that would have resubmitted the entire order and presumably payment also!

Upon checking the order status, no confirmation email was received, to say the order was successful, and no activation date.

It looks like the order was successful otherwise(?) as I can log into the newly created account and weirdly the email address appears listed on the account management screen but not the main account screen and was not actively recognised as it should have been after sign-up.

Could somebody help to add my email to the order to receive the order confirmation and future correspondence and if nothing else, the upcoming voucher after activation occurs please? And to confirm the activation date please as that is missing too.

Thank you for any assistance.

1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: No sign-up email received

Fix

Hello @tintinn

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having problems with the creation of your new account. Please can you send me a Private Message with your account username, full name and address, and I'll have a look to see what's going on here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds