cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No activation date

CammyHW

No activation date

Good afternoon.

I have just checked my order tracker for my broadband order and noticed that I still do not have an activation date for when the service is due to go live. Any ideas on when this will be because I’ve already had to wait a week.

Cheers!
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: No activation date

You might find some deatils on your new account by looking at the closed tickets.  See the link below.

You will be processed as a new customer and generally the lead-time is 10 working days.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

CammyHW

{srtcustactivationdate}

Good afternoon, today is the day my broadband is due to go live however when I went to check the order tracker it is coming up with {srtcustactivationdate}. Does this mean that my services won’t go active today? Thanks!

Moderator's Note

This post has been appended to the related issue. Cross posting causes delays, confusion and is against Forum rules

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: {srtcustactivationdate}

Your previous posts suggest that the new account was set up around the 3rd Jan.

Service commissioning typically takes 10 working days, so expect that to be around 17th Jan.

Did you look at your ticket history as guided to do so in post #2?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Re: No activation date

Hi CammyHW, can you send me a PM with your username please so I can have a look into it for you? 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team