cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WiFi after moving house

roseanna123

No WiFi after moving house

Hello, I moved house a week ago today. I’m now a week without WiFi, I’ve rang plusnet everyday and they assure me that it is being looked into. They have a 30 day window to fix faults as it’s an external fault but I can’t go 30 days without WiFi! Does anyone have any tips on how I can push this further? I just want to cancel my contract that is all I want to do
5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: No WiFi after moving house

Moderator's note:
Thread moved from Broadband to My Order

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 259

@roseanna123 If it is an external (i.e. OpenReach) issue cancelling with PN will not sort it - any other ISP using the OR network will have the same issue - and, if you cancel with PN, you will have early termination charges and possibly even longer to wait for a connection.

John
roseanna123

I understand this, however my neighbour and previous owner of the property are with pine media and have both let me know they’ve had no issues whatsoever with their broadband
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 408

pine media are what's known as an Altnet i.e they use their own Full fibre network.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29