cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Order Exists?

nottutum

No Order Exists?

Hi,
I placed an order at the weekend for broadband at a property we are moving into - despite saying that there were delays initially, I have since received emails and texts confirming my connection date & instructions from Openreach.

I’ve received an email with a link to track my order, but when I follow the link, it states that there are no orders on my account.

I’m slightly concerned that my order isn’t being progressed as a result - has this happened to anyone else?
2 REPLIES 2
Jimbo23
Dabbler

Re: No Order Exists?

I couldn’t understand why I didn’t receive any updates after placing my order so called customer services to find out.
The lady was very nice and said there was a system glitch and my order was just hung up and she progressed everything through for me.
You should give them a quick call just to check.
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Re: No Order Exists?

Hey @nottutum, I wouldn't worry about the link not working, it has some hick-ups every so often. All updates will be sent via email to you. Have you been given your activation date? This is the main update you need really.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team