cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet - one month in - and who cares?

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: No Internet - one month in - and who cares?

Thank you once again for being so patient during the ongoing delays here, 

BT Wholesale have advised all work is now complete with Openreach but not closed on the BTW side, that's being closed and should have you active by the end of tomorrow, at the latest tomorrow.

bestgear
Grafter

Have you had any updates via the ticket on your online account?

Very few - the Forum updates reach me promptly but yet infrequent updates through your ticketing system.

I had one yesterday and one on monday - there have been more detailed updates posted here.

bestgear
Grafter

Guys

I am now told this is on hold until 16 June - what happened to the earlier claims of senior escalation? 

This is now day 44 without broadband!!!

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Please ignore all messages received regarding hold over the past few days, I have made the managers of the agents who did that aware as they should have been providing at the very least some kind of update on the situation.

this is currently at the highest level I can raise it with in BT Wholesale, I am pushing them on this as they say all work is done and it's just their side that's needs closing, the moment I know anything you will know, I am really sorry about this

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Good Morning, 

BT wholesale have cancelled the order now and I'm just awaiting the line records to reflect this, should hopefully be able to get a brand new order in place today and have that expedited however I will get you a definite confirmation as soon as I have something more concrete.

bestgear
Grafter

Thank you for the update.

Can I ask why there appears to be no escalation for an existing expedited order?

I fear that the new order will fail as previously.

Thanks

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We aren't following the standard expedite process as that was tried previously and failed, this has been raised via their escalation process for orders that have failed the expedite route which are looked at in more detail and rather than us checking for updates periodically, BT Wholesale call my department to discuss the issues as they work through them.

There are 3 levels to this type of escalation and I have raised this to the highest level available, the latest update was received late last night stating the order was cancelled and the line records are being updated to show this.

With the new order I am hopeful as this is what I was aiming to do from the start but the cancellation got stuck causing further delays on the previous order.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

A Case study for PN & Openreach in how not to do it Smiley

Hope lessons are learned as companies should be constantly striving for continuous improvement.

bestgear
Grafter

Paul

I have just had a support email saying this has now been placed on hold until 23 JUNE!!

Surely this is in error for an expedited order?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

the hold messages are in relation to the ticket on your account itself, rather than the order, any updates I'll get I will take the ticket off hold but usually another agent will pop it back on hold following, those messages can generally be ignored for the most part as you'll hear from me directly most of the time. 

bestgear
Grafter

Thanks Paul - I really hope its resolved quickly as this is causing me so much cost and pain.

bestgear
Grafter

Hi Paul

Any update?

I am now on day 50 without internet!!

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

As of this moment in time, nothing yet, a note was added to the escalation we have raised however stating the matter will be picked up today at midday by BT Wholesale, meaning we should get some kind of action shortly following that.

the moment I have that I will be making phone calls to as many people as I can, this order has gone on far too long for what should be a simple process, believe me I am making yours and my own frustrations very well known.

bestgear
Grafter

Hi Paul

You dont need me to point out how grumpy I am now - this has gone on far too long... and we still dont have any idea on a fix date.

Can I have an update please?

bestgear
Grafter

Hi Paul

Its DAY 53 without Internet!!!

Any update?

How hard can this be? - I have had Inifinity running without issue for a few years (since release) and now.... zippo!