cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Gift card email

FIXED
ianwilson123

No Gift card email

Hi I recently joined Plusnet in March and havent received the gift card email. Can anybody point me in the right direction to ask about this please. thanks ian

11 REPLIES 11
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No Gift card email

Hi Ian,

From what I can see we e-mailed you on the 9th March with instructions on how to claim your reward card. Unfortunately as 2 months have elapsed since then, the offer's expired today but as you had got in touch with us here before that's happened, I've asked our billing team to post you a cheque instead (We can't manually send reward cards).

I'll get back to you within 5 working days. I hope this is OK but if you've got further queries let me know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi Ian,

We've now sent you a cheque for £75 you should get by post within 14 days.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ianwilson123

Hi Many thanks for your help. I checked my emails from March and can't find any about how to claim. So maybe its still floating around the ether somewhere.

I have to say, I have only ever had a good experience from plusnet and this included the router not working properly to start with. The help I got to sort that out ( it turned out it was a BT line fault) was fantastic. 

thanks again

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah maybe, no problem at all though Ian, and cheers for the feedback! Happy to help in any way we can. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ianwilson123

Hi Gandalf, You kindly helped out in May to get the gift card resolved.

I'm just messaging again to let you know I've still not received it.

Could you try to see what the problem is please and when it will arrive or let me have an email address and I will email and chase myself.

Thanks Ian

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @ianwilson123,

I'm really sorry to hear that the cheque's not arrived just yet. If it was sent back in May it should be with you by now, so I just want to make sure all the details are correct on our end - please could you send me or @Gandalf a Private Message with your home address and postcode?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
ianwilson123

Hi, Thanks for the reply,

The contact me bit on both yours and Gandalfs profile is greyed out (For me) and I suppose this is where I would message you from. Or am I looking in the wrong please.

If it is the right place. could you PM me and I can reply to your message.

Thanks

Ian

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

The contact me bit on both yours and Gandalfs profile is greyed out (For me) and I suppose this is where I would message you from. Or am I looking in the wrong please.

@ianwilson123  no, you're in the right place. The forum software isnt assigning PM privileges properly at the moment. You should only need 3 posts to get the privilege but it isnt working at the moment. It needs someone with forum admin privilege to manually assign, unfortunately the Help Team dont have that ability.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @ianwilson123,

I'm sorry to hear the Private Messages aren't working for you right now, I've raised a support ticket via your account instead Smiley You can respond to this by logging into the Plusnet Member Centre and clicking on this link. Just drop another message into this thread once you've had a chance to to check it out and I'll get back to you asap 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
ianwilson123

Hi Ive responded via the plusnet member center to confirm my address.thanks ian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @ianwilson123, I can see Alex has since responded on the ticket for you Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team