cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband Activation

FIXED
HypnoticTom

No Broadband Activation

Hey there, my BB was supposed to go live on 4/10, but apparently my order has had some issues but I've not heard anything since. The first agent I spoke to was awesome and he called me back, but since then I've been having to chase it up because nothing seems to be happening. I've got no internet because it was shut off from my other supplier, so I've been having to use my phone since the 4th, I'm self-employed so that's no good for me because I need a proper internet connection. This message was from the 6th;

'I have been looking over your orders today and i have seen that your broadband order is not yet complete so I have been in touch with our suppliers for an update,

They have told us that your broadband order is complete however there is an exception on your order and this is stopping your order from going active, they have sent off an email to the relevant team to have this looked in to and closed so you orders can progress,

We are to check back on the 08/10/21 to make sure this exception have been cleared and your broadband order is active,'

I called again yesterday and was just told the same thing, that it was being chased up, and now it's the weekend so I guess nobody is working, so here I am chasing it up again.

Can I just have my internet switched on please??? 😪

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No Broadband Activation

Hiya @HypnoticTom, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the ongoing issues with your order and for the inconvenience this is causing. I have contacted our suppliers this morning and have provided the latest information we have on the open ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=218533477

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
HypnoticTom

Nice, thanks for taking this further

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @HypnoticTom

No problem, our suppliers escalation team have emailed their provisions team to chase up the progress. We've been given a new review date of Wednesday. We'll provide an update as soon as we know more.

Feel free to post back with how it goes. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi @HypnoticTom

Looks like your broadband order's completed now. Can you get online? Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HypnoticTom

Hey! Yeah it's all working now! Thank you all so much for the help! 😁😁

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesome! Cheesy Cheers for confirming @HypnoticTom

No problem at all, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet