cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order

dragon58

New order

How long does it take, it's been 4 weeks since they took payment and nothing, when I log in it says order is being processed, I have now had to pay another month with existing provided
1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: New order

Hello @dragon58

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry for the delay that you've had here.

I've spent some time looking through the account trying to figure out exactly why our automated system has not been able to place the orders to take over the working line at the property, but have not managed to find a reason. This is likely just an automation failure on our end. Usually, it'll kick a Ticket out to our Provisioning Team to get the orders placed manually, but hasn't on this occasion.

I've now manually placed the orders to take over your line, so within the next few days, you'll receive further comms from both ourselves and the losing provider. We're hoping to get you active by around 01/11/2021 - though fibre orders are subject to engineer availability (external work only.)

In regards to your payments, the initial payment that you made when you signed up will cover the first 30 days of service once the orders complete, so we won't be billing you again until you're active.

A confirmed activation date will be sent through within the next 48 hours.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Typo corrected.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds