cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order, no activation date

Dgraham

New order, no activation date

Hi, I have an order in progess. Phone line has been activated but not activation date yet for the broadband. I'd like to enquire about progress as I work from home and ideally need to have this in place by Monday (was originally told it should be in place by the 8th).

One other query, I'm abroad at the moment and can't seem to call your 0800 number, is there an alternative number I can use?

Thanks in advance for any help
5 REPLIES 5
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: New order, no activation date

Hello @Dgraham

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry for the delay with your broadband service, and more so for the lack of communication on our end in regards to the delay.

We placed a "simultaneous order" when you signed up, which means we were hoping to get your broadband up and running on the same day as your phone service. The phone order completed, but the broadband one didn't.

I've just been in touch with Openreach and have been advised that one of the activities which make up a broadband order has become stuck in their system. It's a common issue and usually requires manual intervention on their end. I've been told this matter will be escalated on their end and that a further update is due on this by 13/10/2021.

I've also created an open Ticket for our Provisioning Team to keep you updated on what's going on.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Dgraham

Thanks for the update Adam
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @Dgraham we'll provide an update as soon as we know more.

Feel free to post back if you need any further help though.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dgraham

Got an email today saying its been activated. Still on holiday at the moment but I'll check as soon as I'm back, thanks for your help
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Dgraham

Cool. Have a good holiday!

Let us know how it goes when you're back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet