cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Router has not arrived

Andre1

My Router has not arrived

Had an email saying my router has been dispatched on the 6th of September. It has not arrived and my fibre broadband has been up and running since the 14th of September. I tried contacting Plusnet via phone line but been stuck on hold for hours.
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: My Router has not arrived

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see this. Can you drop me a PM to confirm your full address? I suspect the issue's due to the way your address is formatted in our systems so it likely has been lost in the post.

Before being able to PM you'll need to just post back twice more. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Andre1

Sure, Thanks
Andre1

Posting twice
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Awesome thanks Andre. I've PM'd you but just to post back here, from what I can see your address doesn't exist in Royal Mail's database so our systems had part of the address missing.

I've now updated our own address database based on what you've said as I can see a line installed at your address, but I'd recommend letting Royal Mail know by filling out this form: https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/update-your-address so that they can update their database. 

I've also sent you a new router and assuming the postie knows where to go, you should get it this week (at the latest 3 to 5 working days). I'm afraid I can't leave delivery notes, due to the way our systems interact with our warehouse's systems, but hopefully it's obvious where to leave the package! 

Let me know if there are any issues. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet