cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing reward card

tonyduckworth

Missing reward card

I'm an existing customer and have been for years. I upgraded to 145 FTTP and signed up by phone on 07 December 2022. The deal the I could still see online (with a £50 reward card) was apparently no longer available but the operator offered a deal that was a little more expensive but would come with a £75 reward card. I was told I would receive an email with instructions . The Openreach engineer called on Friday 03 Feb to fit the equipment and the service switched on that day. Still no email. I called and was told it might be 30 days from switch on and that you couldn't escalate it until then. I argued it should be 30 days from the day I signed up but apparently not. I called back after 30 days and was told you would raise a ticket. I got a call back with some bizarre tale about a reward card I was offered in 2018 but never claimed - don't remember this but can see no relevance in any event. After some time on the line the operator decided she would have her manager lister to the original call, even though I had been told this was what would happen before this odd call back. Your email followed confirming the ticket was raised said a call listen should take 3 - 5 days. This has now passed and no contact. Plusnet or their partner seem to be doing their best to avoid giving me this card and I have had this impression ever since the initial call. Previous experience with your Customer Services have been very positive but this appears to be changing! Sorry for the long post but I don't know who to approach now

3 REPLIES 3
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: Missing reward card

Hi Tony!

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well 🙂

Sorry for the delayed response, we're really busy at the moment and taking longer than we'd like to get back to people. I'm also sorry that you've not heard anything about the reward card, I can see there isn't anything noted on the account but what I have done is sent an email across to our cashback team to have a cheque issued in it's place. 

Once I've got a response, I'll be back in touch to confirm timescales. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Thanks for your patience, I've got a cheque sent out for £75 which will arrive to you within the next 20 days through the post. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
tonyduckworth

Thank you Curtis, I look forward to receiving it.