cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inefficient service

hilto1965

Inefficient service

Can some one answer a question?

I instructed/and joined  Plusnet on November 8th 2022 and hoped to have them as my broadband supplier, unfortunately, as 0f 06/02/2023 I still am not connected to their service!! I have made that many phone calls and got the same answer " uh.... for some reason the order keeps getting cancelled but without fail we will get your order sorted ASAP and you will hear with in 3 days"  3 MONTHS and still nothing......does any one else have problems with Plusnet????

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Inefficient service

@hilto1965 This sounds horrible - I understand your frustration. Can't help personally, but hopefully one of the Help Team will pick this up for you and (hopefully) get you sorted. Unfortunately the actual problem is never usefully communicated.

John
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Whilst waiting for a staffer, some more info might help other pick out some reasons that it might be happening.

1. What product have you ordered from Plusnet?
  2. Is this as part of a house move or are you just wanting to change suppliers?
  3. If you're just changing suppliers, what kind of connection do you currently have?
  4. Who is your current supplier?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hilto1965

I wanted to become a customer and like I said I've been waiting since November 2022 after paying my initial fee and STILL no broadband from plusnet and many excuses later I have seen the light and cancelled my whole order, I will however be looking for recompense as laid down in the company's complaints procedure.