cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub2 router and upgrade to full fibre

SarahM2

Hub2 router and upgrade to full fibre

Having placed an order 17 January 2023 to switch to full fibre broadband and after several phone calls with different responses from Plusnet to confirm the date for the Open reach engineer to connect me to the fibre optic network, l hope it will happen on 3 March 2023?!

PlusNet charged me £6.99 in January for sending me the Hub2 router needed for the switch but nothing has arrived as yet. When will the router be posted to me given that the engineer should be setting this up next Friday?

When l check on progress of the order on my account page it just says 'An error has occurred - you can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress'. This doesn't instill much confidence that the order is progressing as hoped.

Please can Plusnet confirm that the order is progressing and when l will receive the Hub2 router...and will it fit through my letterbox?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Hub2 router and upgrade to full fibre

@SarahM2 Until you get a confirmed date from Plusnet, I would not take anything as guaranteed - OR are way behind with FF installations.

The Hub2 will be despatched in time to reach you 3-5 days before your installation, but depends on Plusnet getting a confirmed date from OR - see above.

The 'order in progress notice' is your transfer to the FF service.

John
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Hi @SarahM2 

I can confirm that your order is due to be going through on 03 Mar 2023 with an engineer booked to be coming out between 1PM & 6PM on the same day. Your router will be dispatched and delivered 3 -5 days prior to your activation date. All routers can just be posted through your letter box as well but we will send you out tracking details so you can keep an eye on it. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
SarahM2

Thanks John for your help.

SarahM2

Many thanks Curtis for confirming the order is progressing. Coincidentally l have just received an email  from Plusnet mentioning the dispatch of my router. Fingers crossed it arrives before the engineer does given Royal Mail delays in my area:)