cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move problems

saharalee

House move problems

I have similar problems on moving internet to new home. 

Ordered was placed, I was charged admin fee of £65 but then the order was cancelled due to technical issues. No calls nothing just email every 2 days saying that it is being handled. Imagine that the new home owner can't get their internet as my internet is still working. Plusnet disappoints 2 customers at the same time. Yes, ironically the new home owner is also plusnet member. And of course the promises that they said on the phone " I will handle this personally and you won't be dissappointed" - all these promises sound so old from their end, it was simply a script for every customer service staff to say without the need to fulfil it. 

I had to do this call - just to move internet to the new home twice, not to mention the phone hold, at least 45 to 60 minutes a waste of time every time. Nothing happened. 

Plusnet if you read this message please call me, I am done with the service and will cancel instead. 

4 REPLIES 4
agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Re: Disastrous move - crossed lines, random cancellations, excessive phone wait time

Your post to a topic that is 7 years old is not going to achieve the best visibility. You would have been better creating a new topic.

Hopefully a moderator will be able to move the post to a more visible area.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: House move problems

Moderators Note

Post from @saharalee 

This topic has been moved from old feedback thread and given new title.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @saharalee, thanks for getting in touch on our forums. 

I'm truly sorry to read of the experience with your house move and for the problems caused with the new tenants getting connected also. It looks like the orders cancelled due to the date requested to move the service was too far in advance. 

It looks like you have since spoken with our teams and your query now been resolved, I can see the update on the ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223330931

Should you have any further queries at all, please let me know. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
saharalee

Yes finally got it resolved - cancel membership without cancellation fee and move on. Best decision I did. One more which I hope will happen - to receive my admin fee reimbursement within a month. We shall see if this will materialise.