cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move

Moonie

House Move

Hopefully someone will be able to help with this.

I moved into my house last Thursday (17th) and informed Plusnet of the move about 3 weeks ago and also paid to get my broadband and line rental transferred over to my new address.

Unfortunately the broadband is still not working at my new property and I cannot seem to find out why and when I will be up and running, I've been told to wait another 48 hours now, this is after being told to wait 72 hours on Saturday for it all to be up and running which is still not the case.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: House Move

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Full Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 8

Chances are the holdups are due to Openreach which owns and services all the equipment upstream of your master socket, and Plusnet must wait upon Openreach's pleasure. Suggest you give them a ring as this forum is not closely monitored. You should be due compensation for each day's break in service.

Mike

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi @Moonie

I'm really sorry about the delays to getting the service up and running at your new home.

The issue we're facing is that the orders to activate the service have completed but when we try to run line tests we get errors to say the line can't be tested as it isn't active" so we've reported that over to Openreach for you and they should have that fixed for us within the next few days.

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team