Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Card email

FIXED
Darren8282
Grafter

Gift Card email

Hi guys I've finally got internet fixed ( phew) only last thing to sort is the £100 gift card for signing up. Should have received email by now but nothing. I check every email I receive and checked all spam. Nothing at all.

Could someone get this email sent out as would like to receive the gift card before it actually expires.

Cheers
12 REPLIES 12
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Gift Card email

Hiya @Darren8282, thanks for getting in touch.

Can you advise how you signed up, was it direct via our site or was it done via a Third party site?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Darren8282
Grafter

Via your website.
Darren8282
Grafter

Is this gonna get sorted or not?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Darren, I've just chased this up for you and have added a ticket to the account about that which you can access here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=225012679

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Darren8282
Grafter

Yes and responded. Your incorrect though I signed up and it clearly says £75 Gifft Card not £100 as I said, my bad. Offer is still actually active till the 8th of June so you can't say I offer is not part of my sign up because that's simply not true.
Darren8282
Grafter

For anyone looking at thread with similar issue this is the private response I got.

Thanks for getting back in touch.

That offer shown on the website means that there is are offers available that have a reward card available. Not all deals that are shown during the sign-up process contain them. If you are able to provide image proof from the time of signing up that the deal in question provided a reward card, we would be able to action this, but otherwise we would unfortunately be unable to do so.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,

<Deleted>

Absolute blatant lies. I know exactly what it said during sign up hence why I asked about the £75 gift card. Provide a photo lol? Yeh I always take random photos of sign up process. Absolute farce not even fussed about the fact it's £75 now it's simply the moral side of it and being called a liar on not so many words. Not an issue though as I said in reply. I'll sort it another way.

Moderators Note: Personal information moved  to an area visible to Plusnet . See Forum rules

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Hiya @Darren8282, thank you for getting back to us. 

I have provided a further response on the open ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=225012679

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Darren8282
Grafter

Thanks. I'll let you delete this thread 👍
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks @Darren8282, the thread will remain in place but you are able to mark this as fixed  Smiley

Have a great weekend!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@LaurenB  I've marked it as fixed.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Zander1

I am also waiting on my £100 voucher, I have the chat transcript from the agent and a screenshot of the £100 reward card offer. Our broadband has been in use since 01/07/22 however I haven't received an email or letter. I've emailed a few times and left a post in the forum however not received a reply. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Zander1, apologies for the delayed response, we're fairly busy at the moment.

I've picked this up now and I'm just having a look through the PMs you've sent. 

I'll PM you back shortly. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet