cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre order stuck

Highlighted
Hooked

Fibre order stuck

I feel a bit awkward about raising this in the current circumstances but I've run out of options...

After two years of trying almost daily, and now working from home for the foreseeable, I was finally able to place an order for fibre broadband last Friday (the guaranteed min for my regular broadband is 0.8 Mb/s and it regularly gets down to that, or lower) and was given an install date of tomorrow.

There's an open question on my account which gives the impression that the order stalled with BT on Saturday. Sure enough, the BT Wholesale ADSL Checker shows "waiting list" for VDSL for my cabinet and doesn't refer to any order active on my line.

I appreciate that there's a crisis on and everything's stretched but I can't raise anyone from Plusnet at all: the call centres are closed, I've not had a response on Twitter, and even adding comments to the question on the account has achieved nothing.

I guess I'm resigned to the fact that the availability for FTTC on my cabinet is extremely poor (this is only the second time in two years that there's been availability, and I guess I've missed it now if indeed it was ever real) and also that the MBORC from Openreach will stop the order, but am just after some sort of update / confirmation of what's going on rather than having to piece everything together myself...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Hooked

Re: Fibre order stuck

Is there anything I can do to get any answer from anyone at Plusnet? Feels like there’s no support at all...
Highlighted
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Fibre order stuck

good luck with that. Been waiting for a week.