cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed order

jml107
Hooked

Delayed order

Started my order yesterday and today received an email staring my order would be delayed. Direct debit has been set up and the starus pages say that the order is being processed, cannot hold on for the call centre as I am at work. Any idea what the issue may be?
10 REPLIES 10
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: Delayed order

@jml107 

Probably OpenReach engineer availability.

Although your first months money has been taken, the Billing period starts (and hence the direct debit date) when your service goes live.

Brian

jml107
Hooked

Thank you Brian! I just didn’t know if I had to do anything my end or whether Id left something incomplete.
Thank you for your reply
bmc
Hero

@jml107 

Hopefully a staff member will come along in due course and give a definite explanation.

You could try logging into the PlusNet portal and see if you Member's page has anything on it. There may be an Open Ticket.

Brian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @jml107, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry for the concern caused with your order and that you're unable to call our team. I'd like to help with this for you Smiley

I've taken a look and it looks like there's an address mismatch which has caused our order to reject. I have taken the steps to get this sorted for you and once this is updated, we can place new orders for you. 

I've updated your open ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223783320 where we will provide any updates for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
bmc
Hero

@jml107 

So much for OR engineer availability!!!

Note you need to be logged into your Members page before viewing the ticket.

Brian

jml107
Hooked

Thanks Lauren, I have experienced problems with my address previously. Can I message you privately? There were two options matching my address on the. dropdown. Thanks!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @jml107 sure, can you send me a private message please and I'll pick that up for you. It would be best to drop a reply back on this thread after sending the message.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jml107
Hooked

Hi Adam I have just messaged you, let me know if I can clarify the situation any further. Thanks!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers for getting back to me Julia and no problem, I honestly get it as I used to live in a flat that had an address that was a bit open to interpretation! We've raised the issue to our suppliers to get their records updated so we can go ahead with an order and we should be able to update you further on Monday. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jml107
Hooked

Just to let you know I have DM’d the address that BT use to you. Hope it helps.
Thanks