cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

heatherlyall1

Complaint

I signed up to Plusnet on the 8th August and was due to receive an email about the £50 reward card that was part of the package I bought. I’ve not received anything yet. Can anyone help please? Raised a query a while ago but to date no one has responded.

Thanks,
Heather
2 REPLIES 2
budner1

Re: Complaint

I had the same problem.

I signed up in June, tried contact plusnet through email and "Live Chat" which is just an automated bot.

When I finally got through to them on the phone they tried convincing me I somehow clicked on to another offer that didn't include a rewards card but broadband was the same price. This didn't seem unusual or surprising to the guy on the phone which gave me the impression that this happens quite regularly surprisingly enough.

info@purecard.com are the best people to get answers from, plusnet are awful to try and contact and have no email address to complain to.

Best of luck

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Complaint

Hi @heatherlyall1,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team