cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change router delivery address

Welshsteve
Grafter

Change router delivery address

Hi. I have just ordered PlusNet for installation a few days after moving into my new home. I do not move in until 2 days before the installation and am worried about missing the router delivery.

Firstly, why does it need delivering instead of the much more sensible solution of the engineer bringing the equipment with them on the day.
Secondly, if the hub is being delivered well in advance, is it possible to change the delivery address for this and have it delivered to my current address instead to make sure I get it?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Steve
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Change router delivery address

@Welshsteve 

I can’t comment on the delivery address but for many installations there is no need for any engineer to visit your property. Also if one is required he/she will be an Openreach employee. The router is supplied by Plusnet.

Another point, these routers are packaged to fit through a standard letter box so you do not need to be present to receive it.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Welshsteve

Thanks for getting in touch. As mentioned by @Baldrick1, our routers are designed to fit through standard size letterboxes however if you do want the hardware being delivered to an alternative address, please do PM this address and we can get that organised for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Of course the risk then is that the router is sent out at the last minute so arrives at the OP's old address after moving to the new.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'