cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Ladyjane

Broadband

I’ve received my plusnet router. I have had a text to say that ‘ your port request is confirmed & will complete on 8/08/22 we’ll be in touch to let you know once it’s completed’ 

It’s now 9/08/22 - I’ve heard nothing further from you…..what do I do now? Install my router?

Also transferred my mobile to you. 24 hours after requesting to retain my number & sending you a port request + my PAC code I still can’t make or receive calls from my mobile.

I cannot call you obviously as my phone will not work. I have emailed & tried to chat to you but have not had any success getting through to you. 

I keep getting a continual message on my phone saying ‘ you have a new voicemail message’ but I can’t access it.

This is so stressful, I’m an older lady & I live alone. I can’t do without my phone or my internet connection.

HELP! How do I get through to you?

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Broadband

Hiya @Ladyjane

I'm really sorry for the issue you are experiencing and for the confusion over your services. I can imagine the hassle this is causing and I'm sorry it has taken us a few days to get back to you. 

I can see you have spoken with a manager in regards to your broadband account, I would be happy to help with this further if needed? If not do you mind PM'ing me your mobile number and full name so I can get that part sorted for you? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team