Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

FIXED
TxSquare
Hooked

Broadband activation

Heya, I have recently received my router with an order placed on the 28th of October. 

I am currently still waiting for the broadband to be activated which will take a week to complete which is today. May I know when will my broadband will be activated? 

Much thanks, 

Tze

7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Broadband activation

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hey Tze, I can see your broadband's due to go live tonight before midnight.

Let us know how it goes Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TxSquare
Hooked

Hey Gandalf, thanks for replying. 

Unfortunately, my broadband is still not activated. Will you be able to check what is going on with the services? Since tomorrow is a non-working day, it will be largely appreciated if it can be sorted today. 

Much thanks

Tze

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hey Tze, 

I'm sorry to see your order's delayed. I've chased this up with our suppliers helpdesk and I've been advised that the engineering work is carried out but the order's stuck in the system which is stopping your broadband from activating.

They've escalated this with the relevant team and we've been given a review date of 8th November but hopefully this is sorted for you before the weekend though I can't guarantee it. We'll update you as soon as we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TxSquare
Hooked

Hi Gandalf,

Thank you so much for your reply. Any hopes of it getting sorted today? I do remember getting my phone line activated close to midnight the last time. Hopefully it is the same for now.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi Tze, 

From what I can see your phone line went live on the 29th October, but we've been waiting for your fibre order to complete. I'm happy to confirm it has now completed, so I've just pushed through the activation on our side. 

Let me know how it goes once you've setup your router Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TxSquare
Hooked

Thanks a lot! My broadband is up and running! Good job from all sides!