cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Activiation Date Passed

FIXED
SavageHenry

Broadband Activiation Date Passed

Hello.  I have a similar issue to others in the forum.  Our activation date was due to be the 20th of December, but since then our order tracker has been stuck on stage 5 “activating your account”.   Could somebody look into our order and see if there’s an issue, or if this is a normal delay?   It’d be great if this process was completed for the festive season as we were lead to understand it would be.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Broadband Activiation Date Passed

Fix

Thanks for your post @SavageHenry

Hmm. I can see two accounts were created in your name at your address, one on the 4th December and the other 6th December. We've activated the first account on the 20th December, but our systems weren't able to automatically place the order for the second account due to an order already being open (for the first).

Now the first order is completed, we've placed the order for the second account which is to takeover our own line, and close down the first account. Sad Have you received two routers or just one? If you've received two, could you try using the other router we've sent and see if that works? As the routers would be linked to their own accounts.

We've also been keeping you up to date on the progress by email, if you've not received these notifications I'd recommend just making sure the contact details we've got for you Here are correct. 

I'd recommend calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to cancel the account not yet active, unless of course you're planning to have two lines into your property, in which case we'd need to change the order we've placed and install a second line rather than take over our existing line.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense or if you've got further queries. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SavageHenry

Thank you Gandalf. Have a great Christmas if you celebrate.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Awesome, no problem and I do indeed.

Merry Christmas!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet