cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation today

Elle2521
Hooked

Activation today

I signed up with Plusnet nearly 3 weeks ago and my activation date was today.
I received the router and plugged it in as instructed this morning. Orange light has been on since 8 am.
I kept checking on the Plusnet website. Everything seems to be in order.
However, I have just received a text message saying there’s going to be a delay ,no explanation as to why there is a delay just asked me to phone a number.
The number they gave me Put me in a queue I haven’t got time to hang onto the phone in a queue so I emailed them and texted messaged them asking why there was a delay.. still no answer. So, i’m in total limbo. I can’t get anybody to talk to me. Is this normal practice ?
1 REPLY 1
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Re: Activation today

Hi @Elle2521, I've had a chat with Openreach today and they confirmed that an engineer yesterday had found a fault on the network that they were unable to resolve.

Your order has now been passed across to a multi skilled engineer who can investigate these issues further and resolve the fault on the line. The turnaround for these engineers are 2 working days but we will ensure your order is completed as soon as possible.

An update from Openreach will be available on the 29th but we'll be keeping an eye on your order, once your service is live we'll let you know.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team