Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date

FIXED
Jennywalker92

Activation date

Hi

I am a new customer to plusnet and selected an activation date far in advance to line up with my previous home’s provider.
However I would actually like to start this one week earlier on the 1st December, is this change possible?

My activation does not require an engineer.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Activation date

Hi Jenny, welcome to the forums. People here are very helpful but this is a question for Plusnet, whose support team do their best but can't always watch the many daily posts here. For this reason I suggest you give them a ring asap as you haven't much time left for them to action it. We hope all goes smoothly for you.

Mike

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi @Jennywalker92 

I've put in a request to change the activation date to the 1st for you. Just to set the right expectation with you it might not be possible at this stage but I'll get a confirmation/otherwise within the next couple of days so I'll get back to you with an update. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jennywalker92

That’s great, thank you so much for your help.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Fix

Hi @Jennywalker92 Good news, the order has been confirmed for completion on 1/12/23

Glad we could get that done for you and do shout up if there's anything else I can help with. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team