cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date tomorrow where is router

Rosie95

Activation date tomorrow where is router

Hi

My activation date is tomorrow however I have had no info about the router - when I go into my account and go into “my orders” it says there is nothing there? I tried to phone to speak to someone yesterday but I was told by automated message that offices were closed even though it says 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday. I just want to know where my router is - I have no tracking info or anything at all.
5 REPLIES 5
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Activation date tomorrow where is router

Hi Rosie

This often happens I'm afraid. Your router should have arrived a day or two before activation date but if it doesn't arrive tomorrow Monday I would give them a ring. The staff do their best to monitor posts as far as they can but it's more reliable to give them a call. Hope you get connected.

Mike

Rosie95

This often happens? What have I signed up to … hope I don’t regret joining plusnet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't worry it will turn up in the end,  my Plusnet Hub One router arrived 26 MONTHS after I upgraded my broadband - but wasn't a problem as I wanted to use my existing equipment anyway.  🙄

Wishing you luck with contacting Plusnet tomorrow !

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Although why not phone today and find out what is going on?

There should be information on the tickets in the member centre.

But if you have not heard anything it may be there is a delay on your order - the router is normally sent out a few days before you go live.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 19-31-22 Plusnet Contact Plusnet.png