cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date

MrMartyD

Activation Date

Hi

I've been looking through some old forum posts about broadband orders having {strCustActivationDate} listed next to "Activating your line", and noticed sometimes a customer rep has had to give the order a nudge as it's gotten stuck.

I had an email the day I signed up stating the service will go live on 14th Feb, but nothing since. On the account home page, under "Your Plusnet Fibre broadband order", it states "We'll arrange for your fibre broadband and phone service to be installed. This will happen on", but it ends there and there's no date listed. I also have this {strCustActivationDate} on my order, and an error about systems updating so just wanted to make sure it hasn't gotten caught up somewhere.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Activation Date

This is a known error and one I met with four recent referrals. Each new connection went live on the expected date.

The date may change due to engineer availability which is out of Plusnet's control.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @MrMartyD, thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry that you are unable to view updates on your order and for the concern this has caused.

I have checked on your orders today and can confirm they are committed to complete on 14/02/22, any time up to midnight.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
MrMartyD

Awesome, thanks for looking in to it for me 👍
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

No worries Smiley should you have any further queries, please do just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team