Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date Issue - {strCustActivationDate}

FIXED
Grizzlemethis
Hooked

Activation Date Issue - {strCustActivationDate}

Seem to be having an issue regarding an issue with my activation date. Says on my account page that my broadband order should take a week to complete and I haven't received any emails or information about my router and my activation date.

It just shows this message string {strCustActivationDate} on my activation date. I work from home and leaving my previous company due to multiple issues.

Placed the order five days ago and paid and haven't heard a single thing since then. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,603

Re: Activation Date Issue - {strCustActivationDate}

Fix

Having looked into this I can see we've been emailing you updates to the email address you provided us upon signup. I'd recommend logging into your account online to make sure we've got the right contact details for you.

Your service is due to transfer to us from the existing provider of your property on the 1st March. Unfortunately this isn't something we can speed up as it takes a minimum of 10 working days to transfer a working service.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet