Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating BT Sport

FIXED
westhillman
Fixes: 1

Activating BT Sport

Having signed up to BT Sport app via Plusnet, I have now waited well over the twenty four hours for the app to be activated.  My BT ID and password work fine but  no BT Sport.   On my Plusnet dashboard, BT Sport is shown as not activated. Pressing the Activate Now option doesnt appear to change anything either.   

Have contacted both BT and Plusnet but both blame the other.  So I am to be charged my monthly fee for no service.

Any thoughts anyone ?

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Activating BT Sport

Hi there, I'm really sorry about the issue with this and the difficulties getting support with it, I'll make sure we get that sorted out for you. Could you get back to me with the error message you see when you try to log into the account so I can report that to the right team for you? I'll make sure we sort out a good will gesture once it's been fixed too.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
westhillman
Fixes: 1

Fix

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  Having just checked my BT Sport app, it is now suddenly working !.   Perhaps Plusnets advice of 'up to 24 hours' for activation should maybe read ' up to 48 hours'.   

More importantly, however, is the time I spent on the phone this morning getting nowhere with both BT and Plusnet staff, neither of whom clearly knew anything about the issue.

Thanks again.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's great to see and yes I'm really sorry for the delay as that took longer than it should have and for the lack of support with that as we should have been able to help without referring you to BT.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team