Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL to Fibre upgrade delayed

FIXED
rachelgee

ADSL to Fibre upgrade delayed

Hello,

I ordered an upgrade from ADSL to Fibre on 5th February and received an email confirmation of the change which stated that the upgrade would take place on 11th February.  The new router arrived on 11th February but the upgrade has not yet happened.  Please could someone let me know the current status of this?

4 REPLIES 4
Buckstone

Re: ADSL to Fibre upgrade delayed

You''ll need to ask Plusnet if the date has been changed.  I ordered fibre on 3 December, and was told it would happen on the 10th.  The date was changed because Openreach had no engineers available.  Eventually, it went live on the 30th.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there rachelgee, I've just checked and can see that the upgrade is due to go through today so I'm really sorry for the confusion caused over the due date for this, it looks like we had requested the 11th for you but the 15th was the soonest date our suppliers could commit to.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rachelgee

Many thanks - all seems fine now.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Great, thanks for letting us know and please do shout up if you encounter any problems.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team