Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no referral

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: no referral

As I've stated before, Plusnet need to come clean on the issues with the new billing system.

I too am missing all four of my referral credits in my September bill. This was raised by phone with Customer Services on 9 September and referred by the agent to the Billing Team. This was done wrongly, apparently, and after I queried (on these forums) the lack of action after more than a week, it was raised again with the Billing Team and a ticket put on my account. There has been an acknowledgement added to that ticket, but, as yet, still no action/resolution.

I do hope that I am not still chasing this after my October bill.

Crunchtime
Dabbler

Same here I shall be lived if my October bill and September bill has not been corrected with interest added (wishful thinking)

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Further to my post 16 above, I have had another unsubstantive response to my ticket re my missing referral credits - the ticket has now been put on hold for a week. I assume they are waiting to see if my referrals are credited to my account this time around (they should all have appeared by the day before the question is due to be picked up again).

My Current Referrals page still shows no Uninvoiced Referral Credits since before my August Bill.

So we are now about 3 weeks on since this was first raised with Customer Services who referred it to the Billing Team (albeit wrongly so it was not picked up by them). Subsequently a member of the Plusnet Help Team on these forums raised it again with the billing team (meanwhile, as I had not heard anything I had managed to raise a question myself with the Billing Team). Why am I not confident that my October bill will be correct? Huh

Jax
Dabbler

I'd like to add my voice to the list not correctly receiving a referral discount. The correct amount left my bank account for September's bill though there was no mention of the £1.25 referral on the invoice, and the amount on the invoice was thus too high.

Just now received the invoice for October (payable 5th October) and no mention of a referral, and the bill amount is £1.25 too high.

Hopefully someone in the know can look into this across the whole billing system and correct it en masse?

Cheers

stephendowden
Hooked

I too have not had my referrals deducted from my September bill. Its pretty well impossible to get through on the phone these days unless you're prepared to sit in the queue for 30 minutes plus, and the live chat never seems to be available. Hopefully someone from Plusnet can raise a ticket for me on the basis of this post so that I can get someone to look into this.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @jgb, we are awaiting a response from our Billing Operations team on this for you. The ticket will be updated as soon as the billing team have worked it. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

@Jax, I have raised this on your account to our Billing team who will update your ticket once its done, you can find your ticket here.

yossarian74
Dabbler

Could you raise a ticket on my account too please? Mine still isn't showing the referral.
Jax
Dabbler

Thanks gingerniffler12, we shall see how it goes.