Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mpf migrate order

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: mpf migrate order

Yep, and at the time of that post Oldjim the details were correct as far as we were aware.
As I stated in my previous post: The industry is changing how simultaneous orders are placed so the changes within the project will roll once the industry changes are implemented.
I can't go into detail what the changes are, however, after speaking to various people in the Billing team I can confirm that the code that we should get through for LLU transfers is not a chargeable code.
If any users were erroneously billed the cessation charge then this would've been rectified by our Billing team and dealt with individually with the customer concerned.
cybuerke
Dabbler

cybuerke, when TalkTalk place their orders to migrate the phone and broadband, providing they place the orders as simultaneous orders then the correct code should come through to us indicating that it's an LLU migration transfer and therefore not charged.

Thanks, Lynn.  Obviously, that's exactly the response I was looking for, so you may colour me chuffed.
I have already filed a formal complaint, but so long as your reply is confirmed by whomsoever at PN Towers, there will be no follow up from me.
I have communicated to TT that I hope that their migration order will be ticketty-boo when it's raised.  We shall see...
Thanks everybody for your feedback to this.  Much appreciated.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 397

If you look at my final link and the staff member who has posted it - I don't think dragged in is accurate
Well pointed out Jim, I hadn't realised Linn had posted on the earlier threads. I've edited my earlier post.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've responded to that ticket now, cybuerke.
cybuerke
Dabbler

Thanks Linn (with an "i" - whoops).  I've now closed it, so all's well.
TalkTalk have sworn to issue a pukker mpf migrate order when the time comes, so that's good news all round.
Thanks again for the speedy resolution.
dick:quote