cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing quidco concerns

ryhoper1
Hooked

missing quidco concerns

It seems like my quidco cash back hasnt tracked so im looking at raising a claim.

It asks for the purchase amount so it that the monthly fee ? or will it been the combined price of the 18 month contract

8 REPLIES 8
ryhoper1
Hooked

Re: missing quidco concerns

also if the normal quidco cash back didnt track does that mean i will also miss out on the £100 reward card or is that through plusnet instead of quidco

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @ryhoper1

Thanks a lot for reaching out.

In terms of your QuidCo cashback, this would be solely between yourself and them, though they might be waiting for the account to go live before this is applied. This follows onto my next point, in that the £100.00 Reward Card can be seen on our end, but will be sent by QuidCo once the account has been active, and will be sent out within the first 30 days.

Your services are due to go live on 10/12/2021 at any point up to midnight. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
ryhoper1
Hooked

Thanks for the response

I'm switched over and up and running, but no sign of the cash back tracking, so I'm looking at raising a claim

its asking for the purchase amount, but I can't remember exactly what I signed up for, and I haven't received a bill yet 😂  any chance you can tell me please ?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @ryhoper1, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you are having with your Quidco cashback tracking. I have provided your monthly amount on a ticket here for you (due to containing some account specific info): https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220365067

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ryhoper1
Hooked

I just revieved a email from quidco saying plusnet declined my claim because I used a voucher or discount during the purchase.

🤔 Which I dont recall using.  I went through the quidco broadband comparison offer and i am now well into my plusnet contract so cant see why it was declined.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good Morning @ryhoper1, thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry they have rejected the claim!

I have taken a further look into this for you and have provided a more detailed response on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221715510

Let me know how you get on!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ryhoper1
Hooked

I received the reward card but I guess I must have misunderstood the offer

Screenshot (121).png

On the broadband comparison it says cash back in the top left then has the circle with reward card,  It never said either or and I was never given the opportunity to chose so I assumed you got both.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me! I am pleased you have received the reward card Smiley thanks for the update.

Only one reward can be redeemed on an order so if selected an offer through Quidco and then an offer through us, ours will usually take precedence.

If you have any further queries at all, please do just get back to me.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team