cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

existing customers beware of broadband line rental included upgrade it cost you an extra £18.99

robinyou
Hooked

existing customers beware of broadband line rental included upgrade it cost you an extra £18.99

beware of going to product change upgrade to save money . is your line rental saver ending ? don't fall for this trap. 

do not go to to product change and upgrade to fibre .e.c.t. even if the link ( as i did in January to me to inc line rental ) no no no

yes it will give you a price breakdown i.e                   fibre  £20.99 

anytime  £7.00

but if your saver line rental is active it will say      line rental   £0.00 

great you may think £27.99 

but when your line saver runs out you will find that you will be charged another £18.99 and +nuts will be as helpful as a ashtray on a motorbike . as my user name suggest they will be   

8 REPLIES
anthonyw

Re: existing customers beware of broadband line rental included upgrade it cost you an extra £18.99

Thanks for this.  I have had a link to upgrade from fibre to fibre extra and was wondering about it.  Will now stick with things until the end of contract

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: existing customers beware of broadband line rental included upgrade it cost you an extra £18.99

Hi, 

Surely you realised when your line rental saver ran out you would have to pay the extra to cover it?

Chris 

robinyou
Hooked

not when the 1st link had inc line rental on it . like new customers  

robinyou
Hooked

i'm not saying don't upgrade just beware before you do as you might not get the deal you thought you were getting . it might be worth a phone call ( if you can wait 30 min to get to talk to someone  ) 

robinyou
Hooked

Lips are sealed

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

The add certainly implies that the price includes line rental, what did plusnet say? 

robinyou
Hooked

not letting me to cancel contract. as 14 days have passed . you might find this useful  https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/fibre-extra/m-p/1612394#M38232

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 15

Hi @robinyou

Thanks for getting in touch regarding the upgrade offer to Unlimited Fibre Extra.

I have reviewed the details on the account and have responded to you here

If you need any further assistance then feel free to get in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team