cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are you taking a full months payment.

scotty3
Dabbler

Why are you taking a full months payment.

My contract has ended with you on the 14th but due to the new provider supplying me from the 20th why have you taken a whole months payment today, why haven't you just taken 5 or 6 days and i hope if you have taken too much you will refund it

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Why are you taking a full months payment.

@scotty3 

This is standard practice. You will be refunded for the days after the account is closed, hopefully in a.couple of weeks or so.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @scotty3,

I'm really sorry for any confusion this may have caused. As @Baldrick1 has suggested, any money owed back to you for services not used will be refunded automatically once your final invoice generates. If there are any issues with the cancellation or if you have any further queries about the process, please let us know and we'll be happy to help wherever we can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
scotty3
Dabbler

My new service started today so you only need 6 days of money so when can i expect a refund as you have taken 43 pound odd

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @scotty3,

Any monies owed back to you will automatically be refunded once the final invoice on your account generates within 21 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team