cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected increase on bill???

Purdy2012
Dabbler

Unexpected increase on bill???

My bill was due a few days ago and I have not paid it due to an increase on my bill! I have tried calling several times but couldn't get through as lines to busy !! I usually pay £23.99 a month but this bill is £29.99!! Could somebody help or give advice. Thankyou.
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Unexpected increase on bill???

@Purdy2012 

Has, for example, your contract expired? Have you checked your bill against previous months to see where the increase has come from.

Beware of not paying your bill. You may be cut off and it will be a pain getting the line eestarted. You also run the risk of having the bill sent to a Debt Collection Agency, additional charges and a damaged Credit Record.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

@Purdy2012 

Have you a landline phone? Another hidden cost in your bill can be call charges. If you have taken more than one hour on an anytime package, or made an international call, or called (perhaps inadvertently) a premium number, you'll be clobbered at a high rate per minute. As Baldrick says do not ignore the bill because you'll be cut off and face no end of hassle, if the bill is incorrect you will be refunded later.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @Purdy2012

As my response to this contains billing information which is specific to your account, we're not able to share this via Social Media. I've therefore sent an email to the address registered on the account with further information regarding this. Please have a read, and feel free to reach out if you have any further queries.
You can also view the ticket which I've created here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds