Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make account changes

FIXED
turnma
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Unable to make account changes

I’m approaching my end of fibre contract but can’t do anything in the account portal. It’s been saying the below for over a year now. Anything I can do to fix? Thanks

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

5 REPLIES 5
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Unable to make account changes

Fix

Hi @turnma, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're seeing issues on your account recently when trying to make changes. I can confirm I've looked into and arranged the stuck change is removed for your so you should be able to make changes from here moving forwards again. Let us know how it goes and if this looks to help.

turnma
Dabbler

Thanks.  That seems to have done the trick! 😀

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Awesome! Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
turnma
Dabbler

Oddly, today I've received this message:

We've received your order to change your call features. The following will be added within 24 hours and you will get a confirmation email for the same once completed:

• Voicemail

Not sure if this was the "order" that was in progress, but I certainly haven't changed this setting over the last few days!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Yeah that'd have been as a result of the stuck order, we've enabled voicemail which was in a pending activation state.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet