cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access bills

wiggers42

Unable to access bills

I have a Plusnet account through reseller John Lewis Broadband. I can log on OK, but when I click on "Bills" I get the following error message:

Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request : Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response : Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol : Error during certificate path validation: No trusted certs found

I've been getting this consistently since I was notified of a new bill on 1st Nov 2021. My previous bill had an error, so I need to check that the error has been rectified. I phoned up about a week ago but just a lame "we're working on it". Searching this forum I see people have had similar errors over the past couple of years.

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Unable to access bills

Hi @wiggers42, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid we're unable to support John Lewis customers via this support channel. I can only advise giving John Lewis Broadband support a call via the details below so this can be looked into further for you: https://www.johnlewisbroadband.com/support/customer-service/how-to-contact-us.html

wiggers42

Everything I receive from John Lewis Broadband states that my contract is with Plusnet. I'm guessing the billing comes from you also.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks for getting back to us @wiggers42

We're not saying that this is not the case, however Plusnet's Social Media channels, including our Community Forum, can only provide support on Plusnet accounts, and not John Lewis Broadband.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds