Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Todays Bill has a small error

FIXED
Richchad
Rising Star

Todays Bill has a small error

Just received my latest bill with the part increase from 31st March.

Luckily I had an hour or two spare to work out how the figures were arrived at..  🤔

It all makes sense but on the future part of my bill for next month 19th April to 18th May it only included my old phone discount of £9.41 when it should be £10.28 in line with the increase.

The difference is only a small amount but I didn't want it to continue wrong each month as the 3.9% +CPI is bad enough..  😮

Could someone look into this please?

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Todays Bill has a small error

Thanks a lot for making us aware of that, yeah it's a known system issue on our end that our team are aware of, and are working on a fix by the end of the month, I've just amended your discounts manually though so all should be well going forward. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Richchad
Rising Star

@adam945 Thanks Adam, not sure how you add it manually, I assume this will show in my next billing date 19th May or will it be adjusted for this month?

Glad to hear you are aware of the problem and therefore not needing me to try to explain it all.. 🙄

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Fix

I've amended the discounts on my end, so your Call Plan discount is now £10.28 as opposed to £9.41, keeping it free. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds