cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician charges

sjfarrell77

Technician charges

I feel plusnet are bullying me into a technician call out charge. I'm refusing to pay. They reckon the call out is justified due to me not performing a full factory reset of my youview box. However, on the phone call I could not perform a full factory reset as the box froze as the reset was being done - something I believe is not my fault. Plusnet don't see this though. Not happy. I requested the call be listened to but they don't want to listen to the call which this is relevant to though. What are these guys up to? What intentions do they have?
1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Technician charges

Hello @sjfarrell77.

I am deeply sorry for the experience you have had with us and would like to assure you this is not the level we aim to provide. I have tried to call you today in hopes of discussing this matter further, however I was unable to get through.

I have responded via ticket on your account here due to my response containing account sensitive information. Please respond there if you have any further concerns.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team