cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card problem

StewA
Interested

Reward card problem

I renewed my broadband contract and was told I'd receive a £75 reward card.

I received an email with a 6 digit code and told to claim my reward card. I followed the link in the email to the claim page and entered all the details. I was told that my username and code don't match.

I called plusnet support and told them what was happening only to be told that the rewards had nothing to do with them and I had to call Purecard who dealt with the rewards.

I then called Purecard who said they could do nothing as my details weren't on their system, I then called Plusnet support again who confirmed it had nothing to do with them and to take it up with Purecard.

I am now stuck between a rock and a hard place with no obvious way of getting this sorted out.

Anyone got any ideas what my next step should be.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 76

Re: Reward card problem

Thanks for getting in touch @StewA and for bringing the problem you are having with the reward card to our attention. 

I can see you have spoken to our customer service team and they have sent off an escalation to our billing team. 

I have now taken over ownership here and requested they send the update back to me. 

I'll be honest and advise it can take a few days to get back to us, therefore I should have an update by Thursday and a resolution to get this sorted once and for all for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team