cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card not received

SukiB

Reward card not received

Hi, I've just received an email stating something about the end of the 14 day cool off period, and no sight of the email for reward card?! Please help.
7 REPLIES 7
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Reward card not received

Hello @SukiB

I've just had a look through the account and can't spot the email you're referring to. In regards to the Reward Cards though, the promotion that your account was set up on when you signed up online is not associated with a Reward Card of any sort.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
SukiB

Hi Adam,
Well that's disturbing to hear. I chose plusnet over others because of the reward offered on uSwitch.
SukiB

Can't attach screenshots, but they're in my profile.
The email was from support@plus.net ?
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fair enough @SukiB

It could be an error on our side, though we would need a dated screenshot to show that the Reward Card was associated with your sign up offer. Feel free to upload it onto a Private Message and send it my way on here. You should be able to attach a screenshot by clicking on the little photo icon above the text box Smiley

Adam
SukiB

I meant I have screenshots of the email sent to me regarding 14 days...
I stupidly didn't take screenshots when I signed up online. But the offer is still available on USwitch.

Whatever. Lesson learnt.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just had another scan through the account and think I've found the email you're referring to. Looks like you agreed a new contract when initiating the House Move, the email outlining your new contract mentions your 14 day looking off period on there. Basically states that you have 14 days from the day after the contract is initiated to cancel it.

Adam
SukiB

Right. Ok. Thank you.