cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card

FIXED
Steve3636

Reward Card

Hi, I joined Plusnet about three weeks ago and so far I am very impressed with how easy it was to set up and also the fast speed that I receive. And i know i haven't been with you long but i was offered a reward card and even asked to fill in “the ticket” i think you call it which i did promptly but then since nothing and i was wondering how long you have to wait for the reward card to drop through the letter box as i have just joined after being with Tesco and as they say every little helps. And this was the deciding factor that i did join Plusnet. Any answers to this question would be gratefully received thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Reward Card

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from My Order to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Fix

Hi @Steve3636 

I've checked and I can see that you've already claimed your reward card

We send it out within 30 days of you claiming it so you should get it by the end of the month at the latest.

If you don't receive it let me know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve3636

Hi, Everyone you wouldn't believe it but today guess what popped through the letter box yes my reward card. So a BIG thank you to those that helped me resolve my problem it's always nice to have people to turn to. So That’ll Do.