cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrictive Billing

FIXED
petersplus

Restrictive Billing

There seems to be still restrictive billing still on my account after 3 days, though I owe you no money! I mean I thought the 1 day to add it was fast, but you seem to take 3+ days to remove the DNS block? You have system problems and have not noticed yet.

Your not playing around with your billing system again are you? I hope not...

Luck forward to the "staff" 1 day reply... Eye-roll

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Restrictive Billing

Fix

Really sorry about that @petersplus

Looks like the system got a little stuck on our end, I've now sorted it out for you, so you should now be able to browse normally. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

These issues can be avoided by setting up a direct debit or putting card payment details on to the account to facilitate automated payment. Payment is due on presentation of invoices … not sometime later. Billing dates can be changed in the user portal to suit individual needs.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

petersplus

Not that this tread need you to put your two penny's in I have a DD setup, it just failed due to me forgetting to move money over it was paid the next day but thanks for the condescending advice!

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

I don't think it's solely dependant on whether a customer has a Direct Debt set up or not, either way, once the account goes into failed billing, they're diverted to a splash screen asking them to pay their bill. This can of course be bypassed by the customer, until we reach day 14 of failed billing, where browsing is restricted entirely.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds